PDA

View Full Version : Will Mezzmo play blue ray movies copied to hard drive? Mezzmo keeps stopping

BMr47
04-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Hello, I have transferred some Blue Ray movies onto my hard drive using DVD fab.. Is there a way to get Mezzmo to play them? I've put them into my playlist but they won't play. Mezzmo keeps stopping during playback. I thought it was my computer, but I recently purchased a new computer and the same problem has continued to happen. Help please.

Paul
04-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Yes - Mezzmo is able to stream Blu-ray rips & ISOs to your devices. You mention it stops during playback, so Mezzmo server is streaming the Blu-ray movie to your device but (for some reason) your device stops playing the movie. We will be able to see what is happening if you email us a set of logs. Turn on logging (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Now reproduce the Blu-ray movie playback problem you are experiencing. Once reproduced, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

BMr47
04-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Thanks, I will send the log. But I meant Mezzmo stops playing during the middle of any playback, not just the Blue Ray.. It won't even stream my ripped blue Ray movies.

Paul
04-05-2016, 09:58 PM
OK - hopefully the logs will tell us what's going wrong.