PDA

View Full Version : Download cover from internet

bewol54
04-24-2016, 10:58 PM
Hi Paul!
For a long time I downloaded movie-covers from internet, everything went well for a couple of years.
Last week, i rebuilt my database in mezzmo. Because of some covers were not ok for me.
I went to properties of a movie and searched for cover from internet.
But unfortunately nothing was found but an error message (sorry, in german) appears: "Mit der angegebenen Information kann Mezzmo kein Cover für diese Musik oder dieses Video finden".
I tried the same with an old movie, I took a cover from internet long time ago.
The same issue, even this cover was not found anymore.

Has the oportunity of searching cover or picture from internet has gome away in mezzmo?

Thanks for every hint
Wolfgang

Paul
04-25-2016, 09:08 AM
Hi Wolfgang,

Getting album artwork from the internet is broken due to some changes to sites that we collect artwork from. We have fixed this issue for the upcoming Mezzmo v5.0. We are in final testing now and expect to release Mezzmo v5.0 later this week. It is a free upgrade for all registered users.

bewol54
04-25-2016, 11:35 PM
Hi Paul,

thank you for your reply.
I'm looking forward to version 5.0

Nice day to you
Wolfgang

Mike Swift
04-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Many thank from me as well, I have just logged in to report the same problem after I installed a new SSD and re-installed Mezzmo where about a quarter of the posters didn't upgrade.

I did get some of them back by clicking Properties and the Get Online Video Metadata in the bottom left, this worked on all but half a dozen movie files.

ftanner
04-28-2016, 11:59 AM
Hi Wolfgang,

Getting album artwork from the internet is broken due to some changes to sites that we collect artwork from. We have fixed this issue for the upcoming Mezzmo v5.0. We are in final testing now and expect to release Mezzmo v5.0 later this week. It is a free upgrade for all registered users.

You should probably make an easily fixable framework for this so that you can fix it without having to issue a full new version....hehehe

Paul
04-28-2016, 01:08 PM
Mezzmo (Windows) v5.0 has been a major development effort for us and that has slowed down issuing minor updates. After Mezzmo (Windows) v5.0 has been released, we'll be able to get back to releasing minor updates to fix issues like this much quicker.