PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo 5 - questions

itman
05-13-2016, 11:58 AM
Hello there,

first of all, I purchased Mezzmo a couple years back and I regret nothing. I especially like where Mezzmo has been developed to. Keep it up guys!
I do have a couple of questions though. Perhaps it's planned or I'm just not seeing those functions...

- Is it possible to make the web access https? Accessing Mezzmo "over the world" would definitely require that...
- Out of curiosity, what's the web access based on? (PHP for example)
- How are users (for web access) being stored? Is it possible to integrate into a Domain?

Thanks for the info!

You guys rock

ITMAN

Paul
05-13-2016, 12:36 PM
Hi ITMAN,

Glad you like Mezzmo (Windows) v5.0 :).

Some answers:

We are mid-way through development of HTTPS-based web access for Mezzmo server. We are planning for it to be released in the upcoming Mezzmo v5.1 release.
Web access is fully self-contained in Mezzmo server and is HTML5 compliant.
User information is stored in your Mezzmo database (based on sqlite). We have not thought about user integration into other services, domains, etc. as yet. If you have some thoughts/ideas about this, then please do create a new thread in the Wishlist/Feedback section and we'll definitely give it consideration.

toasted
05-15-2016, 05:06 AM
I would love a function to integrate mezzmo in other services. The RESTful-interface would be perfect for this.. Best regards, Daniel

Paul
05-15-2016, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. We have built Mezzmo's web interface with a RESTful interface in mind, and do have plans to expose & extend the RESTful interface for users to access, control & integrate Mezzmo's web interface. Now that Mezzmo v5.0 has been released, we'll be discussing what we do with it in the coming weeks.