PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo 5: Intel QuickSync inactive for Transcoding

BeFi
05-18-2016, 03:11 AM
In my configuration the Transcoding Settings Tab shows Intel QuickSync inactive / greyed out.

I do however use Intel QuickSync with Nero Video 2016 and have proven through CPU-z that the embedded Intel GPU in my i3770 gets loaded when transcoding videos with Nero with the Intel QuickSync flag set.

I suspect that the presence of my embedded Intel GPU is not detected by Mezzmo 5 due to the fact that my monitor is connected to a separate discrete AMD PCIe GPU. My embedded Intel GPU isn't in use unless applications like Nero make use of it. I was hoping that Mezzmo 5 would be able to do so as well.

Paul
05-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Hi BeFi,

A set of logs will tell us what's happening. Please turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Run Mezzmo (Windows) app again and go to the Transcoding Settings dialog so you can see the disabled checkbox. Stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

BeFi
05-18-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi Paul.

Logs have been sent by email

Best regards
Bernhard

Paul
05-18-2016, 06:21 PM
Thanks, Bernhard. Got them and & we'll reply via email shortly.