PDA

View Full Version : v4.1.3.0

Britinva
05-22-2016, 08:09 AM
Anyone know how I can get v4.1.3.0

Just cannot get new v5 to stop crashing...... seems in the "Mezzmo News & Announcements" threads all just point to the newest download.

Thanks,
Mark

Paul
05-22-2016, 10:27 AM
Previous versions - http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/6026-FAQ-How-to-download-older-versions-of-Mezzmo

We'd like to get you up and running with v5.0 though. The latest version (v5.0.3.0) has fixes for several crashes reported by users. Have you upgraded to that as yet? If yes, please upload the crash dump ZIP files to a filesharing site like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc. and email the download links to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com. We'll analyze the crash dumps, fix the issues and send you a patch to get you up and running.

rmurd84
05-23-2016, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the link. I too am having issues with 5.0.3. Mezzmo 4 works like a charm. Running Windows 10, 16GB RAM it crashes constantly. I went back to 7 on my HTPC and it still crashes. Again version 4 works great on 7.

Paul
05-23-2016, 02:10 PM
We would like to get the crash dump ZIP files that are created when Mezzmo crashes so that we can fix the issues you having and get you up and running.

When a crash occurs, a Mezzmo crash window is displayed. Click Go To Folder and then upload the crash dumps to a file sharing site like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrvive, etc. and email us the download links to support [at] conceiva [dot] com. If you cannot find the crash dump files, then Mezzmo crash dumps are stored in the following folder:

Windows 10: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows 10: C:\Users\All Users\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows 8.1: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows 8.1: C:\Users\All Users\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows 8: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows 8: C:\Users\All Users\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows 7: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows 7: C:\Users\All Users\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows Vista: C:\Users\All Users\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows Vista: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows Server 2003: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows Server 2008: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows Server 2012: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER
Windows Server 2012 R2: C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\CER