PDA

View Full Version : Artwork embedded in FLAC very low quality - can this be adjusted

Peterbx1
05-26-2016, 05:17 AM
Greetings from Germany! I am currently testing Mezzmo and I really like it. There is just one thing: The FLAC files I am streaming have embedded artwork 600x600 in size, but the image appearing on my DLNA renderers are much smaller and low in quality, looking not too good on larger displays. I have tried a couple of things, nothing worked. I know there is this DLNA standard demanding to limit the image size, but is there a way to get around that in the settings of Mezzmo, perhaps?

Cheers

Peter

Paul
05-26-2016, 10:12 AM
Hi Peter,

The size of the thumbnail artwork that you see on your device may be limited by your device's firmware. From a Mezzmo point of view, the device profile that is assigned to your device in the Media Devices dialog decides the size of the thumbnail artwork that is delivered to your device. We can increase this thumbnail artwork size to whatever size your device can handle. Let us know the name of the device profile that is assigned to your device (see Media Devices dialog) and we'll provide instructions how to modify the thumbnail artwork size.