PDA

View Full Version : Wait time until new titles show up?

joe33067
06-10-2016, 12:03 PM
How can I make new titles show up under "Recently Added' immediately ?

I see the option under my "Folders" view (check folder for new files every xx minutes), but I do not see this under Recently Added.

Paul
06-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Recently Added is a smart playlist that just lists the 50 most recently added files into your Mezzmo library. It is fully dynamic so whenever you browse into it, it will list the most recent files. There is nothing to do regarding settings for refreshing, etc.

If you have added some files into a folder on disk (e.g. via downloading), then you may want them to be automatically picked up by Mezzmo. You can do this with the "Check folder for new files every XX minutes" checkbox in the Folder Properties dialog. Every XX minutes, Mezzmo will scan this folder and sub-folders looking for new files and will add them into your Mezzmo library, with full text metadata and artwork. After they have been added into your Mezzmo library, they will start to appear in your smart playlists like Recently Added, Top Rated, etc. and your active playlists like Movies, TV Shows, etc.