PDA

View Full Version : Web Interface arrow keys still wrong action?

MIC
06-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Hi guys, I have just updated to 5.0.4 and noted that the release notes said th minor issue on the web interface with right arrow key going to previous photo and left arrow to next photo had been fixed. However, it does not seem any different to me?

Any further thoughts about adding the captions / titles to full screen mode on the web interface?

Thanks

Paul
06-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Sorry about that. Please email us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll provide a patch that includes the fix so you can confirm it is working correctly.

We have not had a chance to discuss adding captions / titles to full screen mode. We may be able to get to that in the next few weeks.

MIC
06-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Mysteriously this has started workign correctly today. Please ignore my email for the patch. Perhaps it required some form of restart which has happened?

Paul
06-13-2016, 07:54 PM
OK - we have not had a chance to re-test it yet. Perhaps it was cached in your web browser. We'll still re-test it here and make sure all is OK.

MIC
12-05-2016, 02:25 AM
I have upgraded to 5.1.0.0 and the Web interface keys seem to have reverted to left arrow to go forward and right arrow to go back which in my view is the wrong way round?

Christopher
12-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Thanks for notice. We have unintentionally used the wrong file. Sorry about it. It will be fixed in the next Mezzmo update.