PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo V5.0.4.0 Status says still streaming

lanky71
06-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Hi,
nothing major but noticed since the minor update to v5.0.4.0 that my status window is saying i'm streaming files that I have finished watching even ones from days ago. Like the server doesn't detect that we have stopped watching that file.

When I right click both options are greyed out too to stop user task or stop all user tasks.

Paul
06-20-2016, 10:38 AM
Thanks for reporting this. We'll investigate the problem and fix it. We'd like you to do the following:

Stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app.
Using Windows Explorer, go to your Mezzmo database folder. You can find this folder location in the Options dialog (General page).
Zip up the "MezzmoStreamingStatus.*" files and email the ZIP file to us at support [at] conceiva [dot ]com.
Rename the "MezzmoStreamingStatus.*" files in the Mezzmo database folder to another name.
Run Mezzmo (Windows) app and start your Mezzmo server. Mezzmo will create new "MezzmoStreamingStatus.*" files and your problem should no longer appear.

lanky71
06-20-2016, 10:10 PM
As always is the way, when you want it to happen it doesn't... After I posted this and start streaming and stopped a file it cleared the status window.
I will do the following next time before I watch something to see if it does re-occur and you can catch the bug.

Paul
06-21-2016, 10:12 AM
That's OK. Let us know if the problem re-appears and we'll help out.