PDA

View Full Version : V5 cannot play same files as v4 even after patch

stackoverflow13
07-03-2016, 04:15 PM
I had a situation like others where v5 would crash. Thankfully I was sent a patch which fixed all those problems, however I have a new one.
When playing a particular video file (mkv) on v4 all was well. once upgraded to v5 & patched, the same video file can no longer be played. TV shows cannot play this type of file, (or file not supported) can't remember which.
Also the reverse function is often hit or miss sometimes working, sometimes crashing & having to start playback again
Sorry don't have logs as I went back to v4.
specs:
dedicated machine Core i7 8gb ram, win10 pro, wired Gb ethernet

Paul
07-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Sounds like a device profile issue. Please right-click on the video in Mezzmo and click 'Get FFmpeg Information'. Email this to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com or post that here. Also, let us know your device that you are streaming to and the device profile assigned to your device in the Media Settings dialog in Mezzmo.

stackoverflow13
07-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Seems to have resolved itself in latest download (today) upgraded and all seems fine.
FYI I use a samsung UE46F6510SB TV profile is Samsung F.

Just out of curiosity why don't you change the build numbers as this is the second patch since initial launch of V5, also can I get a link for the v4 installer just in case. Edit Just found it in FAQ.
Thanks in advance. Great job making a great product even better.

No need to reply as I have sent an email to support/you with exactly this info

Paul
07-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Just for others, older versions can be found here - http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=downloading_older_versions_of_mezzmo