PDA

View Full Version : Clone BD creates invalid Media ISO File

Guangbroady
09-20-2016, 08:57 PM
Hallo support team,

when I try to import an ISO file which I have ripped with clone BD 1.0.6.9 into Mezzmo, it says that the Media File ist incorrect. Same case with AVS Video Converter which says the file format error. Any idea what is wrong? With DVDFab it works! As a very long time user of Any DVD and Clone DVD I am a little disapointed with Cloone BD.

Look forward to a fast resolution of the problem ....

Peter
09-21-2016, 09:56 AM
Hi,
we will test ripping a Bluray here with clone BD to see if we can reproduce the problem. Is it just this one ISO that has the problem or all ISOs ripped with clone BD? Possibly the ISO may be corrupt.

Thorbengilles
09-23-2016, 08:48 AM
Hi,
we will test ripping a Bluray here with clone BD to see if we can reproduce the problem. Is it just this one ISO that has the problem or all ISOs ripped with clone BD? Possibly the ISO may be corrupt.

same problem. but my all UISOs ripped with clone BD. is it corruption?

Peter
09-23-2016, 09:43 AM
It does not appear that Clone BD removes protection from the ISO so this would result in ISO files that are still encrypted and Mezzmo is unable to read encrypted ISO files.

JohnM
09-24-2016, 05:49 PM
AnyDVD is a product of Slysoft. That company went out of business and no longer maintains their key database. If you are still using it it will no longer work properly.