PDA

View Full Version : How to get my register info ?

Elochai
09-28-2016, 09:59 AM
So I bought DownloadStudio back in 2012 and I know what email address would of been used.

So here the issue, my computer had some issues and I am now using a newer system but my information for DownloadStudio was on my old PC. So how can I get that information so I can use my version of DownloadStudio ?

Thanks

Peter
09-28-2016, 10:14 AM
Hi,
please send an email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and include the email address you used to purchase DownloadStudio and we will send you your registration details.

Thorbengilles
09-29-2016, 06:59 PM
Hi,
please send an email to support [at] conceiva [dot] com and include the email address you used to purchase DownloadStudio and we will send you your registration details.

what if we forget the email address or password??

Paul
09-29-2016, 10:21 PM
We will need your name, address and/or email address to look up your details in our sales database. If you have forgot this information, then there's no way we can retrieve your serial and license key :(.

Thorbengilles
10-06-2016, 06:51 AM
We will need your name, address and/or email address to look up your details in our sales database. If you have forgot this information, then there's no way we can retrieve your serial and license key :(.

oh. ok. I dont forget anything :)

dawnwells
10-18-2017, 12:42 AM
I faced same issue. However fortunately after few trial and error could able to recover my registration details. Don't you have any mechanism where we can feed mobile number to recover our details?

Peter
10-18-2017, 08:57 AM
We don't currently expose any mechanism for automatic recovery of registration details, if you send us an email and let us know the email address you used to purchase the software then we can lookup your details and email them back to you.

dawnwells
10-19-2017, 11:12 PM
ok. I got it. thank you for quick reply.