PDA

View Full Version : Android play modes

fletch
10-21-2016, 01:40 PM
So I guess play modes are only available on certain devices? I see the icons in the upper right in the promotional videos but those don't appear on my TV.

Peter
10-21-2016, 03:05 PM
Hi,
by play modes do you mean repeat and shuffle? These appear on the playing page in the Mezzmo app.

fletch
10-22-2016, 02:49 AM
Yes, shown in the upper right in the promotional videos - but not on my screen. Only thing displayed on the top while playing is on the left to rotate the screen.

fletch
10-24-2016, 03:11 AM
Figured it out. Well, a workaround at least. The controls are not visible when I hit the button to bring up the play controls. Only the tilt in the upper left and the progress/play controls at the bottom. BEFORE starting a video, I navigate to the bottom of the screen. Where the name of the most recent or currently playing video appears. Just to the left of a big play button that rest on the bottom right. Clicking there brings up a screen where the "play modes" are visible. There I can choose a mode then go back and start any video.

Kindof expected those controls to appear on the screen with the other controls WHILE a video was playing - and I hit the button to bring them up.

Peter
10-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Hi,
glad to hear you have found a workaround, we may add the play mode controls to the video player in a future update.