PDA

View Full Version : Get Online Video Metadata Enhancement Request

some_evil
10-23-2016, 09:04 AM
Hey,

I have just gone through my database fixing up a heap of movies that were not automatically detected by the maintenance, as they are all missing the metadata/album art.

I narrowed it down, it cannot detect names if they are missing the apostrophe, for example, these few were not detected:

Hes Just Not That Into You (Should Be He's Just Not That Into You)
Whats Up Doc (should be What's Up Doc)
and a few others.

Is there a way that this software can give a little leniency when it comes to spelling and searching IMDB? it seems to be if there is a single character wrong or out of place it gives up.

Just a request, its not a deal breaker by any means if this cannot be done.

Thanks again!

Peter
10-24-2016, 10:05 AM
Hi,
when Mezzmo searches for metadata the full title is used and themoviedb.org will not return any results if it does not match fully or partially so without the apostrophe or with an extra character it will not match but removing the s from whats and hes will match. So you can do a manual Get Online Metadata from the properties of the file in Mezzmo and remove the s or add the apostrophe. We will investigate how we may be able to do this automatically so that if no matches are returned we could try removing the s from the end of words to get a partial match.