PDA

View Full Version : Adding URL and IPCamera

KevinA
11-19-2016, 12:42 PM
I have been looking into the functionality of adding a URL so that Mezzmo can show my outdoor camera on the TV. I can see the cameras in a browser ok and can get the URL but when I add it to Mezzmo it says it is an image. Followed the instructions in the wiki and can add other URL's ok

Is this possible - if so, has anyone got it to work?

Paul
11-19-2016, 09:41 PM
If you add the URL into your web browser, do you see a video or an image? If its a video, then you may have found a bug in Mezzmo. It's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging (see http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=using_logging). Exit Mezzmo (Windows) app and start it again. Now add the URL into Mezzmo and try streaming it. Once you see it as an image, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com for further analysis.

KevinA
11-20-2016, 04:34 PM
Cheers Paul

Log file and email sent to support

Paul
11-21-2016, 08:04 AM
Thanks - we'll analyze the logs and report back via email.

Peter
11-21-2016, 09:45 AM
I suspect the camera is delivering an mjpeg stream and Mezzmo is detecting this as an image, we will need to see the ffmpeg information of the file to determine how to get Mezzmo to detect it as video. Right-click on the file in Mezzmo and select Get FFmpeg Information then send it to us so we can investigate further.