PDA

View Full Version : Mezzo disappeared from my TV server list

garaan
11-26-2010, 08:16 AM
Hi,
I've installed Mezzmo (trial) - added a couple of movies to library to test connection (had to sort out my firewall first). My Samsung TV (B650) showed Mezzmo in the media server list and I could view at least one of the movies - other had "format not supported" error but we'll leave that for another time.

I added a whole bunch of movies to my library, stopped and restarted the server. Now Mezzmo has disappeared from TV media server list.

Things I've checked:
Stopped my firewall just in case but that's not the problem.
Checked the IP address on the media devices list which matches TV IP on my network.
Restarted PC - standard check no.1
Restarted media server several times - also checked still enabled in Windows Services.
Went back after about 30min just in case there is some delay between TV server list and Mezzmo.

Still no luck - any advice welcome.
Thanks.

Paul
11-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Hi,

We have an updated device profile for the Samsung B, can you please e-mail support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll send it to you.

We'll try to sort out the disappearing server over e-mail as well.

garaan
11-27-2010, 03:24 AM
Hi,

I sent you an email as requested. Appreciate your help with this.
Thanks.

Paul
11-29-2010, 08:45 AM
We'll get back to you via e-mail.

mick
11-29-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi,

I have the same TV and am experiencing the same issues as Garran. I seem to be able to make Mezzmo reappear by hitting the internet button and connecting the TV to the internet. Once I've done this Mezzmo reappears. Secondly, I get the odd 'format not supported' error occasionally. Sometimes it will occur on a movie I've been able to play previously. Thirdly, movies will occasionally decide to skip to the next file. There doesn't appear to be a pattern to this......just happens now and then

Paul
11-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Can you please e-mail support as well and we'll sort it out for you.

mick
11-30-2010, 08:10 PM
Cheers. Support request sent.