PDA

View Full Version : Server is vanished

Dré
01-03-2017, 05:41 AM
Hello,

sins I put Windows 10 on my PC there is a problem with Mezzmo

Every time I start up the Mezzmo Server he is been seen on my Panasonic Plasma TV, but wenn I want to see a movie the movie goes on but after its finished(or I finish it) the Mezzme Server is not seen any more on my TV

Firewall and everything is correct configerd

Anyboday who can help me?

thanks in advance

Dré
01-03-2017, 05:59 AM
I changed now media server settings SERVER INTERVAL to 60 seconds and it seems a lot better, he sees the server now but is still vanished wenn I put the TV on, that was last year not :-)

Paul
01-03-2017, 10:45 AM
The most likely issue is that your firewall is blocking the UPnP ports that Mezzmo media server and your TV communicate with. Make sure “Mezzmo.exe” and “MezzmoMediaServer.exe” and the port listed in the Media Server Settings dialog in Mezzmo is not blocked. Also, make sure that UPnP ports 1900 and 2869 are not blocked.

Dré
01-03-2017, 06:27 PM
The most likely issue is that your firewall is blocking the UPnP ports that Mezzmo media server and your TV communicate with. Make sure “Mezzmo.exe” and “MezzmoMediaServer.exe” and the port listed in the Media Server Settings dialog in Mezzmo is not blocked. Also, make sure that UPnP ports 1900 and 2869 are not blocked.

That I already checked Paul,I also put out the Firewall Wiindows10,seems not to go better. Router is also configerd good

Dré

Paul
01-04-2017, 09:05 AM
OK - then it's best we see a set of logs. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=using_logging) and restart your Mezzmo server. Now reproduce the problem you mention. After it occurs, then stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

Dré
01-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Hi Paul, think the problem is solved, I deleted in the Firewall Mezzmo and configurd the Firewall again. Hope it stays like this :-)

Thanks for the support

Dré

Paul
01-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Excellent troubleshooting, Dré. Thanks for sharing your solution.