PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Sharp LC-32CFE6131E

vaporize
01-26-2017, 01:42 AM
Hello there,

My girlfriend just bought a new TV, a Sharp Aquos LC-32CFE6131E.
I've advised her to use Mezzmo for DLNA Server / Transcoding because it runs perfectly with my home settings (Mezzmo Pro & Samsung TV).

But we're encountering some issues, we are using Sharp Aquos 2015 profile :

- We can't use fast forward / rewind and timeline buttons, even with a pre transcoded file, buttons are greyed.
I wanted to send you logs, but as the buttons are greyed and cannot be enabled, I guess there won't be any trace in logs.

- Randomly, the media we're playing stop and the next one is played, It's like if we pushed the "next media" Button.
I've not been able yet to know if this happen on a regular pattern or not, but it's odd.

Any ideas ?

Thanks for reading :)

Peter
01-27-2017, 10:48 AM
Hi,
the default transcoding format for the Sharp Aquos (2015 Models) profile is mpegts and the TV may not support fast forward / rewind and timeline using this format since it does not contain an index, you can try pre-transcoding to matroska, mp4 or avi to see if this allow fast forward / rewind and timeline. mpegts is used as the default format because transcoding on the fly a format that contains an index can fail because the index is located at the end and is not available until the file is fully encoded.

For the issue when the playling media stops and the next one plays please check to see if the file is being transcoded on the fly by Mezzmo, if transcoding is too slow then the TV may give up and start the next file.