PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo and XBox 360

godyourestupid
02-14-2017, 10:23 AM
I cannot get my xbox 360 to connect to the Mezzmo server (Windows Server 2008r2)

I have opened up the ports on both the router and the computer.

Mezzmo works just fine on playstation 4 before I messed with any ports.

Checked the profile to make sure it was allowed and set to XBox 360

I can access the server from the browser on my internal network.

I can send music from the android app to xbox without any problems.

What I CAN'T do is connect to mezzmo using the music app on XBox 360, so I can play music in the background while I game.

I searched the forums and have not found an answer to my problem.

Please help!

Peter
02-14-2017, 10:57 AM
Hi,
does the Mezzmo server get listed in the music player app on the XBox 360 and you cannot browse the server or does the server not get listed at all?

If the server does not get listed at all please go to 'Media Devices' in Mezzmo and double-click the XBox in the list then on the General tab make sure the box to 'Allow the device to connect to Mezzmo Media Server' is checked.

godyourestupid
02-14-2017, 11:01 AM
The device is listed to be allowed under Media devices.

The XBox 360 does see the device, it will not allow me to connect to it.

Yes, it is checked / allowed to to see the media server under media devices settings in Mezzmo.

Peter
02-14-2017, 11:10 AM
There may be an error occurring when the Xbox tries to connect to the server, please enable diagnostic logging http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=using_logging&s[]=diagnostic then after restarting your Mezzmo media server try connecting to the Mezzmo server from the XBox then send us the logs to support [at] conceiva [dot] com so we can investigate.

godyourestupid
02-14-2017, 03:52 PM
This was resolved, Peter is the man. I had a second network adapter installed in my windows machine that was preventing XBox from connecting to Mezzmo!