PDA

View Full Version : Last watched by series

Inquisition
03-26-2017, 12:23 AM
Hell all.
This is probably a very simple question, but I don't think I'll be judged by my ignorance here! :)
I have a very simple Smart playlist so I can see what has recently been watched where it just sorts a limit of 10 files by last played date.
It works fine, but I'm kind of wanting it to act more like the recently watched list on Netflix where when I watch an episode in a series, the list will just show the series watched (and what season) instead of displaying every single episode I've watched recently. i guess it could then be further filtered for play count is Zero to show only un-watched episodes in that season when I open the folder. Am I making sense?
Is this doable? If so, how?

admin
03-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Hi,
possibly you could try doing this with an active playlist so that the files are grouped into the series and season playlists, so it will be like the TV Series playlist but with a limit of 10 and a sort order of Date last played.

Inquisition
03-27-2017, 10:49 AM
That didn't work.
All it did was list every series.
Did I do something wrong?

Peter
03-27-2017, 11:23 AM
You need to make sure you click on the Smart Filter button and add the limit of 10.

Inquisition
03-27-2017, 09:21 PM
You need to make sure you click on the Smart Filter button and add the limit of 10.

The last screenshot was with that Smart Filter.

No worries. Even that solution wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.....Too bad that there isn't a way to just tell Mezzmo that when it displays items that are TV shows to show the results by season, and still display Movies normally.

I can just use the Playlist I have now, and increase the results limit for when I binge watch.