View Full Version : Some Trouble with Transcoding....

04-26-2017, 06:34 PM
Hi, and Hello!

Using 5.1.10 and got some troubles with t.E :

Same with Youtube, like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPbQcM4k1Ys or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-VwPnO2mWc

Cant get them to my Samsung Smart Tv E-Series.

Putting them with their URL`s to my Video-Folder, i cant get them to pre-transcode, they dont appear,when clicking with right Mouse-Tab, all Transcode-Options are greyt-out.

Can you please show me a way to get them work ?

Thanks a lot...


04-27-2017, 08:52 AM
Mezzmo detects the first stream as a live stream and it is not possible to pre-transcode a live stream, so the first stream will only be transcoded on the fly if necessary. I added it to Mezzmo here and streamed it to a Samsung D and it was transcoded on the fly and streamed to the TV. The YouTube streams can be pre-transcoded as they are not detected as live. Please make sure you add the URLs to Mezzmo using 'Add URL' from the 'Add To Library' button on the Toolbar.

04-27-2017, 02:39 PM
Thanks a lot, Peter.
Now the monitor.flv works fine, the Youtube Videos are more difficult. In the Transcoding-Pane, i can see them " Paused by 100,0 % ",
but still not working.
But its ok, maybe it takes a bit longer, to get them pretranscoded.
My fault was not to add the URLīs to the Library, i just put them in the Window by rightclicking " add "...
So many thanks again, and have a nice Day !!!