PDA

View Full Version : Another strange issue

joe33067
07-26-2017, 06:43 AM
I've come across two different movies. They each have all of their metadata stored locally in the same folder.

When I look at the movies from the Mezzmo GUI, they display all metadata correctly.

When I am browsing through movies from my box however, these movies are pulling a weird poster art - but the background is correct. And the NFO is correct.

I double checked the files on the disk, and they are all what they should be.

BTW - the weird poster art isn't actually poster art - it looks like it was taken from a video in a completely different folder.

I've run RAW maintenance on the box, and I've re-genenerated the metadata files and re-ran maintenance on the videos in question.

Still no success.

Any ideas?

Thx

Joe

Peter
07-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Hi Joe,
it sounds like the transcoded posters are wrong, please try going to 'Media Devices' then double-click on the device in the list and on the Transcoding tab click the button to delete transcoded files to see if this resolves the problem. You can also go to your Transcoding folder and specifically just delete the Posters folder for your device (the folder names are GUID's from the device profile so you will need to open the device profile in a text editor to find the folder name).

joe33067
07-26-2017, 06:52 PM
Thx Peter. I'll take a look at that and see if it helps. At least it's not STOPPING anything from working...