PDA

View Full Version : Lyrics import

RichardP
10-14-2017, 04:07 PM
I'm a new Mezzmo user. I'm finding I have a few questions. I'm putting each one I can't find an answer to in a separate thread.

Here, I have some tracks that have lyrics in my normal media player (MediaMonkey), but the lyrics did not import into Mezzmo. I have MediaMonkey flagged to put all tag info into the file itself, instead of just into its own database. I saw a thread from some years ago that said Mezzmo at that time couldn't do much with lyrics except display them in the Properties box. Has that situation changed? And does Mezzmo not import lyrics even if the source file has them embedded?

Thanks

Paul
10-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Mezzmo does extract lyrics from music files. In your case, it will depend on what tag(s) that MediaMonkey is using to embed the lyrics into the music file. Please email one of your music files that has lyrics to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com and we'll be able to analyze it to determine the tags used and make sure that Mezzmo supports that tag.

RichardP
10-19-2017, 04:22 PM
I sent a representative mp3 file to you at the support e-mail address. Thanks for looking into it.

Paul
10-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Thanks - got the MP3 file and will get back to you via email.