PDA

View Full Version : Marantz SR7011 does not see Mezzmo

LRC
11-26-2017, 04:43 AM
My new Marantz SR7011 AV Receiver is not able to "see" the Mezzmo server on my network. For testing I have a standard Windows 10 DLNA server on my network which does show up in the list of "Music Servers" on the SR7011 (and I'm able to play music), but the Mezzmo server is not listed at all.

I've followed the standard procedure to capture the log files when I power-on the SR7011 and navigate to its music servers list - I'll email that to your support address along with a screenshot of the manual page showing file types supported.

Thanks!

Paul
11-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Thanks - got your email. It appears that you may be blocking new devices (and/or denying existing devices) from accessing your Mezzmo server. Go to the Media Devices dialog in Mezzmo and allow new devices to connect to your Mezzmo server and allow existing devices to access it (i.e. change those listed with ‘Deny’ status). I suggest you delete your existing Marantz device listed in this dialog and then restart your Mezzmo server. It should be re-detected and re-listed. Set the device profile to 'Marantz NA' and try streaming now. Let us know how you go. If no success, then email us a new set of logs.