PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Issue

ftanner
01-10-2018, 04:36 AM
With my Roku Ultra.... If I hardwire it into the network, the folder icons, on the device, change to what they should be as I see them in the Mezzmo desktop app. However, when I have my Roku Ultra using WiFi, all I see is the generic folder icon. Is this by design, or do I have a setting incorrect somewhere?

Thank you.

Peter
01-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Hi,
it may be getting a different IP address when using Wifi so Mezzmo is assigning a profile that has folder icons turned off, please check in 'Media Devices' in Mezzmo to make sure that the IP address used for Wifi matches a device with the Roku Streaming Player profile selected.

ftanner
01-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Hi,
it may be getting a different IP address when using Wifi so Mezzmo is assigning a profile that has folder icons turned off, please check in 'Media Devices' in Mezzmo to make sure that the IP address used for Wifi matches a device with the Roku Streaming Player profile selected.

It acts the same with all of my Roku devices. I have three of them. If I hardwire them the folder icons change to what I see in the Mezzmo desktop app, but not on WiFi... WiFi is just the generic folder app. Is there a checkbox I am missing somewhere? It wouldn't surprise me....hehehe

ftanner
01-11-2018, 03:45 PM
I found it. Nevermind. It was unchecked.

Peter
01-11-2018, 04:37 PM
We now have a wiki page for this http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=no_folder_artwork_is_displayed_on_my_d evice