PDA

View Full Version : season 0 doesn't show up in series

mrgenie
01-22-2018, 07:01 PM
I already reset my huge database but only by accident I found out
all season 0 episodes don't show up in mezzmo under "series"

Season 0 on the online sites is always for specials.

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/4629-stargate-sg-1/seasons

they call it "specials" but it's organized as season 0 also into my XBMC scraper (Media Companion I use) it's put in season 0.

smitbret
01-23-2018, 07:24 AM
I already reset my huge database but only by accident I found out
all season 0 episodes don't show up in mezzmo under "series"

Season 0 on the online sites is always for specials.

https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/4629-stargate-sg-1/seasons

they call it "specials" but it's organized as season 0 also into my XBMC scraper (Media Companion I use) it's put in season 0.

I posted this in the Wishlist thread. Hope that's OK.

Paul
01-23-2018, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the feature request. We'll look into it for an upcoming version of Mezzmo.

mrgenie
01-24-2018, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the feature request. We'll look into it for an upcoming version of Mezzmo.

Great to read development for the best DLNA media server is being continued :)

Paul
01-25-2018, 02:06 PM
Good news - Season 0 is now shown in active playlists in Mezzmo :). This improvement will be available in the upcoming version of Mezzmo.

smitbret
09-27-2018, 02:02 AM
Good news - Season 0 is now shown in active playlists in Mezzmo :). This improvement will be available in the upcoming version of Mezzmo.

Kind of building on this.... What's the possibility of getting support for Episode 0 as well?

Peter
09-27-2018, 09:18 AM
Yes we can add support for episode 0, do you have an example of a series that has episode 0 so we can test?

smitbret
09-28-2018, 12:48 AM
Yes we can add support for episode 0, do you have an example of a series that has episode 0 so we can test?

Ultimately, Season 0 would be a lot more useful but occasionally you'll get a series like the Reimagined Battlestart Galactica or Black Mirror.

Battlestar Galactica has the opening Miniseries that isn't officially part of Season 1 but would be great to add as Episode 0 for continuity.

The TV Series Black Mirror has a Season 2 Episode, "White Christmas" that isn't truly a part of that season but would be nice to keep things ordered if I could leave it in Season 2.

Paul
10-01-2018, 09:29 AM
OK - we'll look into this.