PDA

View Full Version : Mezzmo Android v2.0.21.... are those tiles I see for the actors

smitbret
03-18-2018, 08:38 AM
Just updated my FireTVs and cell phone to v2.0.21 and when I view the Info screen for movies I am seeing generic tiles with actors' names under the <Cast> heading. It used to be just a list of names.

I am guessing that we should be able to populate actor photos in the tiles on this screen now? I didn't see anything in the Wiki for this. How do I set up my file structure to support this?

Paul
03-18-2018, 12:49 PM
This is a precursor to the new Mezzmo server release that we are preparing now. The new Mezzmo server release will deliver actor artwork to devices when requested. When no artwork is available, then you will see the generic avatar artwork. Hopefully not too long before the new Mezzmo server is released :).

blackhawkfan42
04-25-2018, 05:03 AM
I just saw this today. Is this something that is available now or are we waiting for the next release of Mezzmo? I just did a fresh install so I couldn't tell you if I had an upgrade in the last month or so.

Thank you

blackhawkfan42
04-25-2018, 05:11 AM
You can ignore. I see we are waiting for the next release. I'll keep checking back for this update. Thank you