PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Hidden Files and Folders

lj87
12-05-2010, 09:48 PM
Hi,

I'm currently trialing this software and have it all setup how I want it, however there is one small thing I can't seem to sort out. I'm using Mezzmo on a Win7 Ultimate x64 desktop, and it's being accessed only through a WDTV Live player, and when I browse through my folders on the WDTV, all the hidden folders keep showing up (RECYCLER, etc etc..). I have tried to disable showing hidden files and folders in Mezzmo options (there is a tick box for it), but it makes not difference. Have restarted the media server, rebooted the machine, rebooted the WDTV, everything. I have made sure too that Hidden Files and Folders are not shown in Folder Options in Windows, along with Operating System files, etc also. Anyone know if it is possible to infact hide these folders?

Paul
12-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi,

Yes, I think it's a small bug - we'll investigate and get it fixed. Thanks for bringing this up.

Dr Nabla
09-25-2011, 07:03 PM
As of today (v2.4.3.0) bug is still there! Windows 7 x64 SP1

Paul
09-26-2011, 10:03 AM
It should have been fixed a while ago - can you please enable logging (see this thread: http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread.php/419-FAQ-How-to-turn-on-diagnostic-logging) then browse a folder that contains hidden/system folders that show up and once that happens, stop the server and send in the logs to support (at) conceiva (dot) com and we'll check it out.