PDA

View Full Version : Folder Artwork

blackhawkfan42
09-26-2018, 09:30 PM
I recently purchased 3 Android Media Players. 2 of the 3 are populating the folder artwork. The 3rd one does not. If I go into settings and click get artwork, I'll let it sit there for hours and nothing ever happens. It populates metadata and artwork for the actual files, but not the folder. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Peter
09-27-2018, 09:08 AM
For the server in the Mezzmo android app the artwork for albums is populated by the Android system, so the Mezzmo app requests the artwork for an album and the Android system provides the file path to the image. Can you please try restarting the android media player as the Android system updates the media properties when it is starting.

blackhawkfan42
09-28-2018, 08:30 AM
Peter, I just pulled the power on the Android box and launched Mezzmo when it boot back up. Still the same issue. I didnt try get artwork again yet. I tried refresh.

Paul
10-01-2018, 09:27 AM
It's best we see a set of logs to understand what's happening. Turn on logging in Mezzmo (see http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?id=using_logging). Restart your Mezzmo server. Now connect to Mezzmo server from your Android box and replicate the missing folder artwork issue. Once replicated, now use one the working Android boxes to replicate folder artwork working. Once completed, stop your Mezzmo server and exit Mezzmo (Windows) app. Zip up all the logs and email them to us at support [at] conceiva [dot] com.

blackhawkfan42
10-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the response Paul. I figured it out. There was a checkbox about folder artwork in the device's settings.

Paul
10-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Glad you found the issue. Thanks for posting your solution :)