PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Mezzmo virtual DLNA server or know of ways to stream .wtv files?

Manikchand
11-02-2018, 07:39 PM
Its rather pricey ($30 USD) and I know there are some free options available but this is the only one I have found which states that they support on-the-fly conversion of .wtv (Windows Media Center recorded TV shows) and works with practically any DLNA device (I am thinking of buying a Sony BDP-S480 blu-ray player).

If anyone knows of a better/cheaper way to do this, upboats for you!!
Thank you in advance...
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

GoToMeeting IrfanView Town of Salem

ftanner
11-04-2018, 01:33 PM
Its rather pricey ($30 USD) and I know there are some free options available but this is the only one I have found which states that they support on-the-fly conversion of .wtv (Windows Media Center recorded TV shows) and works with practically any DLNA device (I am thinking of buying a Sony BDP-S480 blu-ray player).

If anyone knows of a better/cheaper way to do this, upboats for you!!
Thank you in advance...
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________

GoToMeeting IrfanView Town of Salem

$30 is "rather pricey" for a lifetime license? Since when?