PDA

View Full Version : Streaming Device

herberttaylor941
02-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Am I able to have a ROKU or FIRESTICK for my TVs? My Netflix works and Amazon, but my HULU won't work out of the US.
Don't want to get a streaming device and not be able to take advantage of all the different companies.

Peter
02-04-2019, 09:12 AM
Mezzmo will work with both the Roku and Firestick device.

smitbret
02-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Am I able to have a ROKU or FIRESTICK for my TVs? My Netflix works and Amazon, but my HULU won't work out of the US.
Don't want to get a streaming device and not be able to take advantage of all the different companies.

Works great on my FireTV 2 Box, FireTV 3 Pendant and both of my FireTV 2 Sticks.

rayman1221
02-28-2019, 11:11 PM
The streaming devices are really good and many users are not watching TV as it used to be. The firestick is the example of that. The issue which you are facing could happen with anyone. I have also faced issue on the firstick as it was not getting aatched to my devices as well.

epson fehler 031008 (https://epsonsupports.net/blog/resolve-epson-error-031008/)

ftanner
03-01-2019, 04:39 AM

I have three Roku Ultra devices. They work great.