PDA

View Full Version : Reset client progress

HomerRamone
10-18-2019, 02:29 AM
I am running a mezzmo server and 2 clients. 1 is kodi based the other amazon fire.

Periodically I reset the progress of certain shows as I have a few playlists that try to give me unplayed shows. I can reset wether or not they will show in the playlist by resetting the play count.
However on both clients they seem to store progress. (on Kodi this is a % in the corner and on fire its a bar under the thumbnail)

Id like to be able to both reset this for certain files and flag it is complete for others - can this be done ?

Peter
10-18-2019, 09:32 AM
Mezzmo stores the position where the file was previously stopped in the database and delivers this information to the Mezzmo android app and also the Kodi plugin. It is not possible to reset this value from the Mezzmo application on the PC but only from the Android app or Kodi plugin when the video plays to the end. Possibly we could add a button to reset the progress in the properties of the file in Mezzmo.

HomerRamone
10-19-2019, 07:26 PM
A button on the client or server ? Just thinking about the ability to reset a whole folder/series/season is all.

Thanks

Peter
10-21-2019, 09:08 AM
This would be in the Mezzmo app on the PC.