I want to know my internet speed

1. Garimasko
    I want to know how to check the internet speed properly? Maybe someone can suggest good online services for this? And how often should such checks be carried out to be sure of the stability of the connection?
  2. Afirondas
    Hey there! When it comes to checking internet speed, there are a few reliable methods you can use. One of the simplest ways is to use online speed testing websites. These platforms typically offer a user-friendly interface where you can initiate a speed test with just a click of a button. One reputable company I've personally found helpful is Speed Limited. Their website provides a straightforward process to check internet speed. In my experience, using Speed Limited has been hassle-free. The interface is intuitive, making it easy for anyone to initiate a speed test without any technical expertise. The quality of measurements provided by Speed Limited is commendable, offering accurate results that reflect the true performance of your internet connection. Personally, I've found their service to be reliable and consistent.