Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Mezzmo Kodi Addon Update

I have posted a new test release version 2.2.0.7a of the Mezzmo Kodi Addon. This a special test release for users who are testing Kodi 22 Piers and has no other changes. It will not be pushed out as an automatic upgrade. Given that Kodi 22 Piers is still under development you can expect that their may be issues. I will do my best support the development process and help determine whether any issues are related to the Kodi development or the Mezzmo Kodi Addon.

Thanks,

Jeff

An updated version of the Mezzmo Kodi addon for Kodi v19+ (v2.2.0.8) has been
    posted on GitHub. This version contains a few key new enhancements including
    improved centralized actor artwork management.

*** Important Notes***

Please note, as mentioned previously, there will begin to be differences in features
    between the Kodi 18 and Kodi 19+ versions of the Mezzmo Kodi Addon. Feature
    differences will continue to grow and the Kodi 18 version is now bug fix only updates.
    Version 2.2.0.8 is the second Kodi 19 release without a corresponding Kodi 18 version.

A new Wiki page Managing Your Artwork has been added to assist with better
    utilizing all of the artwork management capabilities between Mezzmo and the
    Mezzmo Kodi Addon. This Wiki page should provide a number of tips, techniques
    and information on how to streamline artwork management. The additional artwork
    management capabilities of v2.2.0.8 build upon the existing capabilities highlighted
    in this Wiki page, Feedback is welcomed.

v2.2.0.8 Kodi 19+ Highlights

• Added support for Kodi 22 Piers interim development builds
    • Added total Mezzmo record count to status display when manually syncing Mezzmo
    database to Kodi library.
    • Added automatic generation of actor thumb records in the Kodi art table from
    Mezzmo. Now all Kodi actors with Mezzmo artwork will display the actor image
    in the Kodi actor browse view. Previously the actor images only displayed in
    the Video Information cast view for Kodi library items. These features allow
    central management of all Kodi actor artwork across multiple Kodi instances
    and / or Kodi versions leveraging Mezzmo's flat actor artwork structure
    (i.e. multiple images not required for the same actor in different movies,
    episodes etc..).

If you have version 1.1.4.4 or 2.1.4.4 installed (or higher) and automatic updates
    are enabled this update will be automatic over the next 24 hrs. Otherwise please
    use the links below for manual installation.

There are separate links for the Kodi 18 and Kodi 19 versions. The Kodi 18 version is based upon the
    Kodi 19 v2.2.0.6 code.

Kodi 18 link

Kodi 19+ link

Click on the download source as a zip option and then to add it to Kodi by using the install from zip file option.

Feedback and feature requests are always welcome. I would like to understand how many of you use
    the addon to play music from Mezzmo ? Also I am interested in whether folks would like the option to
    sync live channels to Kodi in native mode. They would have to be added as a movie entry in the Kodi
    database since live streams don't have a their own Kodi database. For now they are available in GUI
    mode within the Mezzmo Kodi addon where you can vie them right from the Mezzmo server.

You feedback is used to help guide future feature development.

Thanks,

Jeff

Visit the Mezzmo Kodi addon Wiki for the latest