I have Mezzmo set to start minimised when Windows 10 64 bit starts, I usually close down overnight.

I have Mezzmo set to start minimised when Windows 10 64 bit starts, I usually close down overnight.

Yesterday I wanted to do some work on Mezzmo so opened it and did what was necessary, I was meaning to minimise to the tray via the right hand top dash but instead hit the X, no problem I thought I’ll just re-launch.

I couldn’t do this, no amount of clicking the Mezzmo desktop icon would start it up.

I rebooted the PC and Mezzmo started minimised as it should.

Not liking mysteries I again closed with the X and once again could not re-start Mezzmo, I looked in Task Manager, Mezzmo and Mezzmo Media Server 32 bit were still running.
I stopped them both and clicking the Mezzmo icon then worked.

I had the same results using EXIT from the File menu.

I’m sure I have accidently closed in the same way before and been able to restart via the icon, OK now I know closing via Task Manager isn’t a problem.
I just wondered if this is normal in recent updates, Mezzmo normally runs without being shut down for around 16 hours a day and works fine.

PS, Have there been any updates better than the Samsun N device profile for my Samsung 7 series UHD TV?

Many thanks in advance

Mike Swift