Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mezzmo and Windows 10 2004

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    West Cumbria, UK
    Posts
    12

    Angry Mezzmo and Windows 10 2004

    My Computer upgraded itself to windows 10 Ver 2004, now Mezzmo does not run. It loads the initial Mezzmo screen..then loading plugins then quits.

    I also noticed that windows had turned media streaming off, I turned it on and re-booted only to find it was turned off again.

    Is this another problem with 2004?

    thanks,

    Night....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,279

    Default

    Can you please try downloading the Mezzmo installer from our website and run it to repair the installation to see if this helps?

    Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    West Cumbria, UK
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Can you please try downloading the Mezzmo installer from our website and run it to repair the installation to see if this helps?
    Hi Peter, thanks for the speedy reply.
    I did as you requested and this is what happened....

    Ran the installer and immediately got this popup
    MezzmoCapture.JPG

    Clicked OK and the installer continued but when I ran Mezzmo the same thing happened..it just closed during "loading plugins"

    best regards,

    Night...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightlight View Post
    Hi Peter, thanks for the speedy reply.
    I did as you requested and this is what happened....

    Ran the installer and immediately got this popup
    MezzmoCapture.JPG

    Clicked OK and the installer continued but when I ran Mezzmo the same thing happened..it just closed during "loading plugins"

    best regards,

    Night...
    Did you rename your Mezzmo media service during initial installation from the default name? For instance, I renamed mine to 'RhaeVision' and now I get that same error message every time I update Mezzmo. I have to go in and manually re-start the media service, but other than that it works fine.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    West Cumbria, UK
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ftanner View Post
    Did you rename your Mezzmo media service during initial installation from the default name? For instance, I renamed mine to 'RhaeVision' and now I get that same error message every time I update Mezzmo. I have to go in and manually re-start the media service, but other than that it works fine.
    Hi, No, I did not rename anything. FYI In Windows computer management/services There is no Mezzmo service listed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    472

    Default

    Did you look under the Mezzmo Media Server settings and ensure it is set to run as a service vs. in console mode ? If it is set to service you might try setting to console. then set it back to a service.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,279

    Default

    Can you please try going to c:\users\<username>\appData\local\Conceiva (where <username> is your username) and rename the Mezzmo folder to _Mezzmo then try running Mezzmo to see if the application starts.

    Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    West Cumbria, UK
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Can you please try going to c:\users\<username>\appData\local\Conceiva (where <username> is your username) and rename the Mezzmo folder to _Mezzmo then try running Mezzmo to see if the application starts.
    Hi Peter,

    I've done as you suggested and Mezzmo is now running....Just rebuilding my library now, I'll keep you informed mate.

    cheers,

    Night....

    UPDATE.. All working fine now...Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nightlight; 06-27-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Mezzmo android cannot see Mezzmo server on Windows when on Wifi
    By peterhammer in forum Mezzmo Questions and Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2019, 01:33 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2016, 01:13 PM
  3. Will Mezzmo 5 be able to run on Windows XP Sp3
    By skutflut in forum Mezzmo Questions and Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2016, 01:36 PM
  4. Mezzmo and windows 8
    By Gumbyohson in forum Mezzmo Questions and Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 11:10 AM
  5. Mezzmo for Windows 8
    By beyondgravity in forum Mezzmo Questions and Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •