I have Mezzmo Pro v 6.0.4.0 on a WIndows 10 v 1909 build 18363.1016 machine with an i7 4790k / 32 GB DDR3 RAM

I haven't used Mezzmo for a while because the image quality was so disappointing, that is when it would actually play something for a while before crashing. So mostly I just watch my stored .ISO's over my LAN using VLC from a PC. VLC also works from my Android tablets and phone. My Sony Bravia OLED using VLC not so much so I have tried to use Mezzmo for Android TV with the Sony, but when I can get this to work the image quality is miserable, so mostly I just use a little NUC PC connected to the Sony via HDMI and play the ISO using VLC running on the NUC.

Today I decided to have a look and see if I could get it to run better....

I tried to watch something from Mezzmo over my LAN (Gigabit ethernet) through Chrome. So this is the Web interface.

All the video files - which are all .ISOs of DVDs or Blu-Rays - show as "Invalid file" - see att'd

Also, when Mezzmo created thumbnails for the .ISOs I have stored sometimes it creates a full thumbnail and sometimes it creates half a thumbnail with the other half being random pixels. (see thumbnails att'd, I drew yellow boxes around the ones that Mezzmo only half-created)

Using the Mezzmo android app on my Android Galaxy tablet, or on my Galaxy Note 8 phone, it LOOKS like I can watch the .ISO example here ("Chicago Confidential") but pressing the PLAY icon on the android device does nothing. Nothing plays. As far as I can tell Mezzmo is not trying to play anything, either- CPU on the Mezzmo box shows Mezzmo idling at 4 % CPU use, no change when I tap the PLAY icon on the Android device.

Before I abandon Mezzmo, do you have any advice?invalid_file.pngthumbnails.png