Quote Originally Posted by jbinkley60 View Post
I am pretty sure that the Mezzmo GUI runs under your login account whereas the Mezzmo server, if running as a service, runs as a service/system account, which may have different permissions with regards to accessing the files. I know you said VLC is using the service account but you might still try changing the Mezzmo server from running as a service to running as a console app and see if that resolves the issue. I haven't run VLC that way previously and have always used it with my login account but it's been awhile since I've used it much. Peter will likely respond later today with more ideas.
Yes, it does... And I am logged in using the same service account that I have the service running under... Which is the same service account that I can access the shares. To recap.... The service is running under a service account, I am logged in using said service account, said service account as full control on the shares, said service account is a local admin on the system that I have it running on, the Mezzmo app is running under the same service account.