Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Are you running the latest version of Mezzmo or an older version? We did have handle leaks in the past but have fixed them since then. We will try running the server for an extended period to see if any leaks occur.
As per the opening post I am on v6.0.6 and it shows no updates are available.

Maybe there is something specific to my setup (Mezzmo settings or environment), but its now a very rarely used install as per my earlier posts. In Process Monitor I don't see any odd failures with file access so permissions all seem good (same for process/registry activity) and the installation has been in place for almost two years, just upgraded when applicable.

This could have been happening for some time as the server often reboots every 10 - 14 days for updates so that would mask the problem. MezzmoMediaServer.exe appears to 32bit and not be large address aware so I expect it to have issues as it nears 2GB which will probably occur in another 3 to 5 days if I don't have any reboots for system updates.

If there's anything else I can capture that would help locate the issue then please let me know. I've taken a couple of full process dumps, but I know from experience they're not much fun to debug with.