I am using v6.0.6 and I've noticed that over time the memory use of MezzmoMediaServer.exe process just keeps growing. Once I see it nearing 2GB (as it appears to bit a 32bit non LAA exe) I restart the Mezzmo server and it goes back to under 100MB and the cycle repeats over a number of days/weeks.

This installation is almost never used as I've moved my main media type which is photos to IMatch photo web server. This only leaves a few rarely viewed videos and a small amount of music which even when not accessed for weeks on end makes no difference to this behaviour. I don't know if this is a memory leak or whatever memory management it uses just suffering from increased memory fragmentation or not releasing memory back to the OS.

I've not had time to check for more detailed windows resource use yet but is this process expected to max out its process space? As I run other key services on the machine in question I haven't left it longer to see what happens, and I could schedule a service restart every night but that isn't ideal.

Any thoughts?