Could not find this issue in previous threads. Have Mezzmo Pro and trying to stream to a PBO Core. The files are VOB files in video_ts folder. Very unusual problem. In Mezzmo library some video_ts folders show multiple "titles". Sometimes this is because there are multiple episodes (like a tv series). Other times it is because there are "extras" along with the main movie. When browsing through the PBO it will always show all the main movie folders, as expected, but then when I open one of the folders with multiple titles nothing is displayed (no video to play).

However in Mezzmo library I have other video_ts folders where there is only one "title". Navigating to these folders in PBO does show the video and it plays just fine.

Transcode setting in the device settings has no effect. Changing from PBO Core profile to generic profile has no effect. The only thing that seems to matter is how many "titles" the Mezzmo Library shows on my server. If there is only one title then PBO works fine. If there is more than 1 title then PBO shows an empty folder. This only seems to be for standard video_ts/VOB files. I have other folders with multiple M2TS, AVI, or MKV files and PBO displays/plays those just fine.

Thanks for any help

Greg