I have been an authorized user of Mezzmo Pro for many years, and have been very satisfied with it's service.
Over the past several weeks, I will hear my Windows 10 pc busily running something?? Each time I look in Task Manager, it is the Mezzmo process reporting VERY HIGH (in the RED) CPU usage!
I enabled diagnostic logging yesterday. This morning, I heard it happening again. This time I stopped the process. The only sizeable file in the log is the 2021-08-15-20-57-20-MezzmoMediaService.txt, and it is already 261,660 KB. I don't know what to look for in the file.
In my setup, I have all transcoding, as well as any internet downloading of anything turned OFF! I only stream my computers raw files, using tiles that are embedded in the video and audio files on my pc.

I've been trying to attach only that one "2021-08-15-20-57-20-MezzmoMediaService.txt" file to this thread, however, I'm guessing that it must be larger than your server will allow. It never finishes, and when it appears to, nothing is in the upload box?? And, that is after only 12 hours of logging??? Additionally, I don't believe that I have actually streamed anything during those 12 hours, either? The server has simply been ON.

2021-08-15-20-57-20-MezzmoMediaServiceTranscoder(last TWO mins only).txt

Regards,
Keith