Hi all. I found a related thread (http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread...ghlight=folder) but did not understand completely.

All videos are on a NAS. Folder icons are also on the NAS. Made a database backup with the old PC. Bought another Mezzmo license, installed Mezzmo on new Intel NUC. Restored the database to the Mezzmo instance on the NUC.
I would think that having all media and folder icons (and individual file selections of a frame for its icon) on the NAS, and both old PC and NUC pointing to the identical paths (same letters for every drive), that the database would reappear fine.

But the folder icons and file icons (some external JPEGs, some selected from frames in the video - a cool too, BTW) did not reappear.

Note also: when installing Mezzmo on both old PC and the NUC, it was a "base" install - did not change any path names.

Should I have the database on the NAS as well? All paths are identical - the files play ok, playlists came over fine, folders themselves came over fine, just the artwork/folder icons are missing.

Thanks,
Jeff