Thread: How do I force the Mezzmo Kodi-plugin to build itself into the Kodi DB?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ignore all my past posts.
    I will now just write my clear and direct questions:

1. How can I prevent Mezzmo from adding stuff to my Kodi library?

2. How does Mezzmo client treat Season 0 episodes? Is there a way to not only have them in a Season 0, and instead place them to their real Season?

3. Why does my Mezzmo Server replace my Series Thumbnails all the time by itself? It really annoys me, it already happened 4 times now that it just replaced my thumbnails with incorrect ones from series with the same name. Adding to this it also keeps replacing the Thumbnails of Seasons or whole Series with some screenshots from a random episode.
    EDIT: I really don't get it. It happened again, this time I did not fix it, and after a few minutes it was normal again by itself. Then it came again, and replaced again the Season Thumbnails with some random screenshot from an episode --- and then? Again fixed itself!!!
    EDIT2: Now it replaced in another Series all Season Thumbnails with one and the same Series Thumbnail.

4. For some reason there are 4 movies missing in the client, but they appear in the server. Why would they not appear? For some reason they appear in the Movie section, but not in the playlist.

5. I am still curious about these completely unrelated "cva_srch-ACTORNAMES"-files that are in my Backdrops folder, especially they don't appear anywhere in either the Server or the Client. They just sit in the Backdrops folder and waste space.

6. I gave up the idea of importing the stuff from Kodi. So now I need a way how to scrape Series from TVDB. How can I do that? Or is there an easy way on how to import my whole Kodi library into Mezzmo? There really needs to be a tool for that....
    Last edited by Undertaker555; 04-27-2022 at 12:29 AM.