Problem: Unable to see Mezzmo as a server on devices using only ethernet connection of server to router.

Let me preface by saying, the family and I had watched so many videos through our mezzmo for a while, we "took a break" and since the last time we used, there had been some changes.
One of the changes had been we changed from connecting the desktop that Mezzmo runs on from wireless to wired connection to the router. After that, I no longer used the wireless connection from router to desktop, just ethernet.

I recently had to replace internal C drive. Went from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro. Luckily had multiple backups of data on a separate drive so did not lose files, but trying to get Mezzmo back up and running again.

No change in modem or router technically. Using ASUS RTAC87r. Checked all that was recommended to have either disabled or enabled and everything as it should be.

Running Kaspersky Total security. This too had been something I had been running but did have to reload. It is handling the Firewall and made sure "Conceiva" was a trusted app.

So question is this...

I could not find the server ie desktop that runs Mezzmo as I had on the same devices as before UNTIL I connected the desktop to the router with a wireless connection in addition to ethernet. Why is it that I am unable to see the devices and they see me if I use only the ethernet connection?
Is it because DLNA has to use wireless? If the desktop is not the DLNA source, does that mean the router would have to serve as the broadcasting DLNA source?

Thanks