Thread: SQL Database access?

Default SQL Database access?

Is there a way to access the SQL side of the server database with kodi, aside from using the kodi provided app. I am attempting to make a cable tv like service using a separate kodi app called pseudotv. it uses the files that kodi collates into channels. My mezzmo service is quite large and i realized that conceiva provides a kodi app that seems to access the server. is there a way to port that to work with other app called pseudotv. this was just a thought or option i was thinking about as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunie2 View Post
    Is there a way to access the SQL side of the server database with kodi, aside from using the kodi provided app. I am attempting to make a cable tv like service using a separate kodi app called pseudotv. it uses the files that kodi collates into channels. My mezzmo service is quite large and i realized that conceiva provides a kodi app that seems to access the server. is there a way to port that to work with other app called pseudotv. this was just a thought or option i was thinking about as an option.
    I support the Kodi app for Mezzmo and may be able to assist. There may be a couple of options but I'll need to know a bit more about what you are trying to do. Write me in a private message and we can discuss further. The Mezzmo Kodi addon you are referencing is written in Python. You can see it here with the source code.

Thanks,

Jeff