So I have a NANO86UNA LG TV in my home and it seems to support most audio and video formats natively, it can't play DTS audio but I willing to transcode those.

Thing is, every predefined LGTV profile in Mezzmo is determined to transcode most of my library for me and I don't wanna waste my time and CPU cicles it, sometimes I just wanna play a game while someone else plays a movie and I can't transcode everything on the fly just because of a bad profile.

Now I managed to fix some formats and now I can watch 10 bit, vision atmos video along with atmos audio but I can't understand the profile file entirely.
I can't find any documentation online, the only thing I can use so far are the comments inside these very same files and they are not enough.

I found a file today, it's an MKV container with H.264 video and AAC audio in it... nothing fancy right? Mezzmo is trying to transcode that file every single time.

I feel lost, every time I edit this file it seems like I'm breaking things while fixing others at the same time.

Thanks in advance!