Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mezzmo Trailer Checker

An updated version of the Mezzmo Trailer Checker (v0.0.21) has been uploaded to GitHub. This new
    version fixes a minor bug and has some minor updates.

v0.0.21 fixes and features:

• Updated yt-dlp.exe to eliminate 404 error messages
    • Fixed minor bug detecting 1080P / 49k audio format (140/139)
    • Added logging of fetch and trailer formats results commands to logfile for
    easier troubleshooting

To get started please review the Getting Started page on the Wiki. The current version of the Mezzmo Trailer Checker is v0.0.21 can be downloaded here.

It is highly recommended to do a backup of your Mezzmo database before using the tool and the Mezzmo GUI and server service need
    to be stopped in order for it the checker to write to the Mezzmo database. This is a protection mechanism to ensure just one application is writing
    to the Mezzmo database at a time.

The release notes for the various releases can be found here.

I added a couple of Wiki pages with step-by step instructions and screenshots on how to use the Mezzmo Trailer Checker with Mezzmo to automatically
    add local trailers and how to edit / update them. I hope you will find these very helpful. I have begun a FAQ Wiki page (Frequently Asked Questions) with
    some of the most common questions related to running the tool with Mezzmo. The FAQ has a number of Kodi specific questions.

The tool has been working very well for me, especially since the fixes in v0.0.3. I find myself watching more movies in my Mezzmo / Kodi library due to the
    the Mezzmo Movie Previews feature and local trailers I have Mezzmo Movie Previews set to 3 previews. Now I get 3 random trailers from the release year
    of the movie which haven't been watched in my library, then the main movie starts. It's an almost movie theater-like experience..

Questions and feedback are welcome.

Jeff

Mezzmo Trailer Checker wiki page
    Last edited by jbinkley60; 03-15-2024 at 06:32 PM.

An updated version of the Mezzmo Trailer Checker (v0.0.22) has been uploaded to GitHub. This new
    version fixes an issue caused my the IMDB-API website changing their URL

v0.0.22 fixes and features:

• Fixed getting IMDB trailer information when using an IMDB-API key. IMDB-API changed their URL to TV-API.
    This release fixes the issue and previous IMDB-API keys should continue to work normally.

To get started please review the Getting Started page on the Wiki. The current version of the Mezzmo Trailer Checker is v0.0.22 can be downloaded here.

It is highly recommended to do a backup of your Mezzmo database before using the tool and the Mezzmo GUI and server service need
    to be stopped in order for it the checker to write to the Mezzmo database. This is a protection mechanism to ensure just one application is writing
    to the Mezzmo database at a time.

The release notes for the various releases can be found here.

I added a couple of Wiki pages with step-by step instructions and screenshots on how to use the Mezzmo Trailer Checker with Mezzmo to automatically
    add local trailers and how to edit / update them. I hope you will find these very helpful. I have begun a FAQ Wiki page (Frequently Asked Questions) with
    some of the most common questions related to running the tool with Mezzmo. The FAQ has a number of Kodi specific questions.

The tool has been working very well for me, especially since the fixes in v0.0.3. I find myself watching more movies in my Mezzmo / Kodi library due to the
    the Mezzmo Movie Previews feature and local trailers I have Mezzmo Movie Previews set to 3 previews. Now I get 3 random trailers from the release year
    of the movie which haven't been watched in my library, then the main movie starts. It's an almost movie theater-like experience..

Questions and feedback are welcome.

Jeff

Mezzmo Trailer Checker wiki page