Thread: 100% repeatable crash on vero 4k

Default 100% repeatable crash on vero 4k

I have the mezzmo plugin for it. if I open a folder that takes several seconds to parse and press back whilst the "working" message is showing the system crashes.
    not sure if its the mezzmo plugin or kodi (maybe theres a log somewhere to determine this ?)

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRamone View Post
    I have the mezzmo plugin for it. if I open a folder that takes several seconds to parse and press back whilst the "working" message is showing the system crashes.
    not sure if its the mezzmo plugin or kodi (maybe theres a log somewhere to determine this ?)
    I am not aware of any issues with the plugin and Vero 4K+ units. I have had 3 of them for quite some time and just upgraded to Vero V units. When you say it crashes do you get an error from the addon or the Vero blue screen smiley face crash ? If you get an error from the addon I'll need to see your kodi.log file to see what is going on. You can post it to the pastebin website and post the link here.

If you are getting the blue smiley face crashes then I'd go to the OSMC forums and report the issue. Sam, Darwin and others are very helpful and I assist there too. Did this start recently or is this a new installation ? If it started recently did anything precede it beginning ?

Note that I am on a cruise ship right now on vacation and connecting via satellite so my turnaround time will be a bit less than normal.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Last edited by jbinkley60; 01-21-2024 at 09:21 PM.

Yeah - its the blue smiley face then a reboot.

I'd suggest the OSMC forums for this. As far as I know an addon shouldn't be able to cause a blue smiley face crash. I'll keep an eye out for your post there.

Jeff