Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone having issues with 2.1.12?

Default Anyone having issues with 2.1.12?

Since my mezzmo updated, I have had issues with playback, both audio and video. I cannot fast forward/rewind through anything, the file just stops. And with an awful lot of playbacks I'm just getting 'Playback not available' after a few minutes.

HUGE issues..."skips"...can't playback any music for more than 2 seconds. Thumbs load with pics, but no full view.

Right Click Library and do maintain playlist. See if that fixes it. I had this problem once. Doing that solved it for me.

Im having the same problems as mentioned, ill try the maintain playlist and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trancera View Post
    Im having the same problems as mentioned, ill try the maintain playlist and see how it goes.
    Nope...no good

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by cruise2001 View Post
    nope...no good
    ditto

Looks like some real problems with this new version.

I have deleted and re-initiated all devices, tried several different profiles still no good.

So far no issues using Samsung BD-C5500 & HT-C5500..... devices are you using?

I am using both a Sony BDP and Direct TV recievers.

Sounds like whatever device profile you're using possibly got updated and the file you're trying to play doesn't like it.
    Just for grins you could try using a profile from the 2.1.11 version with the new 2.1.12 and see what happens...just as a test.

obviously make sure you back up your 2.1.12 version first. If it works you can rule out it being anything with the main program side of things and pin-point it to the device profile.